Fellows, Specialty Fellows, Candidate Members, Post Residency Training Members, Resident Members, Medical Students, Senior Members, Honorary Fellows, Corresponding Fellows, National Affiliates and International Members
- Dues/year: Medical Students - $0*, Resident Members - $10*. All other accepted national member types - $35*. Affiliate Members - $60.
* In addition to national dues
Must be actively involved in some aspect of the study of growth and development in infants, children or adolescents.
Applicants must submit:
- Specialty Fellows must be: Child Psychiatrists board certified in General Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology who spend a minimum of 50% of their professional activities devoted to the care of infants, children and adolescents through age 21.
- A letter of support from an AAP member in good standing.
Affiliate Applicants must submit:
- International physicians not otherwise eligible for Academy membership who spend a minimum of 50% of their professional time working with developmental and behavioral problems in children.
- Allied health professionals, including psychiatrists, psychologists, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, speech and language pathologists, occupational and physical therapists and social workers.
- Current curriculum vitae.
- Copy of current license in the relevant profession.
For more information about this Section, click here