Fellows, Specialty Fellows, Candidate Members, National Affiliate Membership , Post Residency Training Members, Resident Members, Senior Member, Honorary Fellows, Corresponding Fellows and International Members.
- Dues/year: Resident Members-$10*. All other accepted national member types - $35*. Affiliate Members-$60.
* In addition to national dues
Must be actively involved in some aspect of the study of growth and development in infants, children or adolescents.
- Specialty Fellows must be: Child Psychiatrists board certified in General Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology who spend a minimum of 50% of their professional activities devoted to the care of infants, children and adolescents through age 21.
Applicants must submit:
- A letter of support from an AAP member in good standing.
- International physicians not otherwise eligible for Academy membership who spend a minimum of 50% of their professional time working with developmental and behavioral problems in children.
- Allied health professionals, including psychiatrists, psychologists, registered nurses, speech and language pathologists, occupational and physical therapists and social workers.
Affiliate Applicants must submit:
- Current curriculum vitae.
- Copy of current license in the relevant profession.
- Dues/year: Affiliate Members - $60
For more information about this Section, click here