As a member, you’ll have the opportunity for:
- The section provides quality and well-attended programming at the annual AAP National Conference and Exhibition and only section members are eligible to be selected as faculty for these sessions.
- The SOEn has a key role in reviewing any policy statements, clinical reports and clinical guidelines that impact upon areas of our expertise.
- The SOEn is very involved in producing educational content to help both PCPs and ped endos stay current and earn credits towards recertification.
- Receive a newsletter containing concise and timely reviews and opinion pieces from experts in our field.
- Receive discounts on PREP® Endocrinology - the premier endocrinology online self-assessment that meets the ABP Part 2 Maintenance of Certification requirements.
- As part of national membership, complete EQIPP: STEP Up Diabetes Care: Screening, Testing, Education, and Prevention an online course that will help you create plans for improvement and address gaps identified in key activities of diabetes care that meets the ABP Part 4 Maintenance of Certification requirements.
- As part of national membership, complete EQIPP: Growth Surveillance and Linear Growth Failure , an online course that will help you create plans for improvement and to address gaps identified in key activities of clinical care related to growth surveillance and the identification of children with linear growth failure. 25 ABP MOC Part 4 credits are available.
Actively engage in state and federal advocacy for the needs of subspecialist pediatricians, including subspecialty workforce issues, safe and effective drugs and devices for children, drug shortages, and Medicaid Payment.
Develop leadership skills and assume leadership positions within your subspecialty.
- The Section Executive Committee works collaboratively with the Pediatric Endocrinology Society (PAS) and meets in conjunction with the PES Annual Meeting.
- The section works with the other AAP committees and sections on policy statements and practice guidelines.
What has the Section on Endocrinology done lately?
Annual Section Dues:
Fellow $30 / Fellowship Trainee Member $20 / Resident Member $15 / Emeritus Fellow $0 /
For More Information: