Community Hospitalists out on the town!
Following is a list of current Subcommittees:
Co-Chair: Beth Natt, MD, FAAP
Co-Chair: Thomas Nichols, MD, FAAP
Co-Chair: Rebecca Dixon, MD, FAAP Co-Chair: Ricardo Quinonez
, MD, FAAPGlobal Health
Co-Chair: Sean Ervin, MD, FAAP
Co-Chair: Jackson Williams, MD, FAAPNeonatal Hospitalists
Co-Chair: Alison Holmes, MD, MPH, FAAP
Co-Chair: Lloyd R. Jensen, MD, FAAPQuality and Safety
Chair: David Cooperberg, MD, FAAPView
the Subcommittee WebpageResidents and New Hospitalists
Chair: Neha Joshi, MDView
the Subcommittee WebpageSurgical Care
Co-Chair: David Rappaport, MD, FAAP
Co-Chair: Anjna Melwani, MD, FAAP
Co-Chair: Joshua Abzug, MD, FAAP (representing surgical perspectives)View
the Subcommittee Webpage
For contact information, click
.Forming a SOHM Subcommittee
Proposals for forming a subcommittee may be sent directly to Niccole Alexander at email@example.com
for review and discussion with the Section Chairperson.
The proposal should:
- demonstrate that the proposed group has a formal structure in place (a preliminary membership list would suffice) with an identified leader and
- include a set of goals and objectives (long-term, short-term, preliminary, temporary) that would benefit the membership at large.
Subcommittees are required to periodically summarize the group's activities for inclusion in Hospital Pediatrics, as part of a poster presentation during the SOHM Program or the Pediatric Hospital Medicine conference and/or via the listserv®.
And in return the Section provides:
- a separate site within the SOHM web site for posting materials;
- space in Hospital Pediatrics and/or the monthly enewsletter;
- a separate LISTSERV® dedicated to the Subcommittee;
- conference call and web meeting access;
- technical and survey assistance;
- budget to cover face-to-face meetings (pre-approval needed); and
- the list continues.