Questions? We Can help.
The Screening in Practices Initiative offers free assistance to pediatric health care providers seeking to improve early childhood screening, referral, and follow-up in their practice or health care system. Whether you are just getting started or are looking to enhance your current process, our staff and
advisors are available to answer questions and provide guidance through our
National Technical Assistance Resource Center on Screening.
Examples of assistance provided include:
- General background information on the importance of screening, referral, and follow-up
- Tools and resources for implementing screening, referral, and follow-up in practice
- Consultation with experts in the field
- Advice on setting up screening, referral, and follow-up systems
- Payment tips
- Quality improvement resources
Please note that to maintain quality standards, responses may take up to 5 business days. When submitting requests for technical assistance, please ensure your inquiry does not include protected health information.
Phone: 1-888-227-1782 (Toll-free)