Do you want more information about Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) and the work of healthcare providers addressing the issue? ACEs Connection
is a community of practice which uses trauma-informed, resilience-building practices to prevent ACEs, and to change systems to stop traumatizing already traumatized people. The ACEs Connection
Network has two components:
- ACEsTooHigh is a news site for the general public on all things ACEs-, trauma-informed, and resilience-building.
- ACEsConnection is a social networking site for all people interested in implementing ACEs-, trauma-informed, and resilience-building practices. The site includes opportunities for:
- interest-based communities of practice
- a focused social network which allows members to participate in blogs, discussion forums, live chats, private messaging, webinars, in-person meet-ups and events, shared documents, photos, videos, audio files, calendars, and social hooks with Facebook and Twitter
- information and resources
- goal-oriented action groups which are either geography-based (city, county, region, state) or topic-based (pediatrics, criminal justice, education)
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and the California Endowment provide funding and support.