The ONTPC was formed in June of 2020 and has grown from 55 members to almost 80. The mission of the Organization of Neonatal-Perinatal Training Program Coordinators is to collaborate nationally with all Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Program Coordinators to enhance and increase knowledge of Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine subspecialty fellowship training programs. We have quarterly general body meetings where we discuss best practices and what’s happening in our fellowships. We also offer monthly virtual happy hours for the coordinators to get together and chat, which have been well attended and appreciated.
The ONTPC has four subcommittees; newsletter, wellness, professional development, and mentorship, that are open for any member to join.
Lastly, the ONTPC has an active private Facebook page, which you can join by clicking the link below and answering a couple of questions. https://www.facebook.com/groups/ontpc
Meredith Feldman - email@example.com
News and Announcements:
2:00- 3:00 PM EST
True Colors Workshop, Kaitlin Clancey, Pediatric Fellowship and Wellness Manager at UCSF and Catherine Le, Program Coordinator at UCSF
True Colors is an assessment designed to help you better understand your strengths, weakness, and styles of communication with yourself and your team. The goal of True Color is to promote individual differences, become more aware of your personality, and understand the preferred style of others to help build a stronger team.
- President - Meredith Feldman, BS, Graduate Certificate in Leadership, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Vice President - Deb Parsons Indiana University
- Secretary - Ashley Przybylski, BBA University of Michigan
Members at large:
- Kelly Maas, MHPE, C-TAGME- University of Rochester
- Sarah King, MS, C-TAGME, Children's Mercy Kansas City
- Nancy Baumgartner, McGaw Northwestern University/Lurie Children's Hospital
- Ashley Bonham, BSM, C- TAGME Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital
- Amanda Ross, BS, C-TAGME -Connecticut Children’s/UConn
- Joyce Stroud, BSHR -St. Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Amy Vezzetti, BA- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Denise Abels, C-TAGME, Program Coordinator Senior, Neonatal Fellowship Program, University of Louisville
- Kelly Rose, C-TAGME Dartmouth Health
General Body Members:
- 75+ people from all over the country!
Professional development series:
- Past professional development trainings/workshops:
- LGBTQ+ Safe Space, Scott Fearing, Manager of Diversity Training, University of Rochester
- Coordinator Communication: How to Convey Confidence and Credibility, AnneMarie Kutz, MS
- Updating Your CV, Megan M. Palmer, PhD
Upcoming professional development trainings/workshops
Heartmath, Master Your Stress Dwayna M. Covey, M.Ed.