Do you work with clinical practices, children and families, state stakeholders and/or other organizations or providers who support children and families who are deaf or hard of hearing (D/HH)? The American Academy of Pediatrics EHDI program has developed summaries of innovative and promising practices that will help guide opportunities for change in EHDI.
Innovative and promising practices and strategies from the following programs can be found here.
- Maryland - CMV Targeted Screening Program (June 2023)
- South Dakota – SD EHDI Collaborative (April 2022)
- Minnesota – Children's Minnesota (January 2022)
- Ohio – Nationwide Children's Hospital (October 2021)
- Virginia – Center for Family Involvement September (2021)
- Iowa – Utilizing Regional Educational Audiology Providers
- Hands & Voices – A Parent's Guide
- Kansas – Infants Receiving Early Intervention
- Vermont – Impact of Family Retreats
- Oklahoma – Tracking, Surveillance, and Integration of Hospital Data
The summaries included in the series of innovative and promising practices were prepared by EHDI leaders and stakeholders and reviewed by a panel of experts in the field. Contact us if you have questions or would like more information.
Interested in replicating an Innovative and Promising Practice in your practice? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about next steps.
American Academy of Pediatrics