The following PowerPoint Presentations are available for your use and customization when making presentations about Bright Futures. These slides can be used for training and education purposes in workshops, training programs, community health settings, or any setting when you need to introduce to your audience the core concepts and content of the Bright Futures Guidelines, 4th Edition.
The following presentations are available for your customization:
- Bright Futures Template
This is a blank Bright Futures template that you can use as a shell to build your own Bright Futures presentation (for fee-free educational purposes only).
- Bright Futures Tool and Resource Kit, 2nd Edition - Overview (with narration)
Download the narrated presentation. Click "Slide Show" on the top ribbon play the slideshow and then click "From Beginning". The slides will advance automatically. If a slide does not advance or a narration does not begin automatically, click on the slide.
- Bright Futures Tool and Resource Kit, 2nd Edition - Overview (without narration)
Download the presentation without narration. Click "Slide Show" on the top ribbon and then click "From Beginning". Click to advance to the next animation or to the next slide. Speaker notes are included in the "Notes" section.
Bright Futures Guidelines Priorities and Screening Tables
Use these slides to customize your presentations with age-specific visit priorities and screening recommendations from the Bright Futures Guidelines, 4th Edition.
- Bright Futures Guidelines Priorities and Screening Tables - Infancy Visits
- Bright Futures Guidelines Priorities and Screening Tables - Early Childhood Visits
- Bright Futures Guidelines Priorities and Screening Tables - Middle Childhood Visits
- Bright Futures Guidelines Priorities and Screening Tables - Adolescent Visits
Bright Futures Presentations
View these Bright Futures presentations from various academic and national conferences to support your Bright Futures presentations.
- Innovative Strategies: Engaging Families as Partners
This information was presented during the 2016 AAP National Conference & Exhibition (10/23/16). In this session, faculty (including a parent representative) provided practical tips and strategies to implement family engagement resources that promoted engagement without increasing the burden on everyday practice.
Bright Futures Handouts
Visit the Clinical Practice section to view the series of tip sheets that offer practical advice to assist integration of the Bright Futures approach into your clinical setting.
American Academy of Pediatrics