Our mission is to provide excellent medical care in a family centered environment. We firmly embrace the concept of the medical home, a centralized base for caring for children and their entire family. Our philosophy is shared by all our staff, from physicians to the front desk. We value the relationships with our families, and enjoy caring for newborns through young adults. We are committed to continuously educating ourselves and incorporating the best of technology to provide excellent care.
Our mission is to provide our patients with the best and most comprehensive pediatric care possible from birth until 21 years of age. Our practices are dedicated to providing your family with quality care by assuring that each patient receives individual, personal attention. We accomplish this standard through close collaboration between our staff, our patients and their families. Our physicians and nurses are recognized for compassion, experience, knowledge and a commitment to excellence.
We strive to build long-term, partnering relationships built on trust and mutual respect; We believe in prevention of disease and
promotion of healthy life-styles for all children; We strive to be an efficient and cost-effective practice in meeting the needs of children during times of health as well as in times of illness; We practice medicine as a team and value the contributions of all of our staff in providing excellent medical care and service; We believe in the ethical practice of medicine, provide leadership throughout the community and provide service of those in our community in need.
As both doctors and devoted parents, we can tell you what a positive physician experience means to us. It means each child is given the individual attention and treated with care and gentleness as if they were our very own. We personally invite you to an experience worth smiling about.
To be the healthcare provider of choice for physicians and patients - delivering the healthcare we expect for our own family.
We strive to work with the community to improve the lives of our patients and their families. We provide clinical expertise to parents as well as other health professionals. We work professionally with our referring Doctors, to help them and look to them for their clinical expertise
Established by visionary leaders who believed in simple, guiding principles. Six fundamental values form the foundation of pediatric medicine:
- Quality. We maintain the highest standards and achieve them by continually measuring and improving our outcomes.
- Innovation. We welcome change, encourage invention and continually seek better, more efficient ways to achieve our goals.
- Teamwork. We collaborate and share knowledge to benefit patients and fellow caregivers for the advancement of our mission.
- Service. We strive to exceed our patients' and/or fellow caregivers' expectations for comfort and convenience.
- Integrity. We adhere to high moral principles and professional standards by a commitment to honesty, confidentiality, trust, respect and transparency.
- Compassion. We demonstrate our commitment to world-class care by providing a caring and supportive environment for our patients, patients' families and fellow caregivers.