- Identifies if immunization records are available, if not check online registry
- If new patient locates old records from filing (or parent)
- If new patient with no immunization records, obtains releases from parent to request records, contact previous health care center to obtain immunization records via fax
- Empties provider "out" baskets periodically throughout the day
- Schedules same day sick call and some well visits as needed during the day
- Brings schedules to providers at the end of the day for following day's sick call
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The following requirements are representative of the knowledge, skills, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or general education degree; related work experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is occasionally required to stand; sit; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or control; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job the employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxins or caustic chemicals, and risk of electrical shock, radiation, and exposure to infectious diseases.