Join us for the 2021 SOECP program at the 2021 AAP Virtual Conference & Exhibition!
Building Relationships and Improving Productivity: Tools to Navigate Burnout (VH1253)
Saturday, October 9, 2021 | 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM CDT | CME: 1.50 | More details
Early career physicians working to establish themselves can become frustrated and feel unfulfilled when priorities compete and progress is stalled. Whether you are in a community or academic setting, we invite you to join a discussion on redefining one’s mission, addressing productivity barriers, and managing relationships to ensure career success.
- Chidiogo Anyigbo, MD, MPH, FAAP
- O. N. Ray Bignall, II, MD, FAAP, FASN
- Lisa Marie Costello, MD, MPH, FAAP
- Kendra B. McDow, MD, FAAP
- Nia Bodrick, MD, MPH
- Shannon E. Brockman, MD, RDN, FAAP
- Tania Caballero, MD, MPH, FAAP
- Michael D. Colburn, MD, MEd, FAAP
- Maya Moody, DO, FAAP
Stay tuned for more details on the 2022 SOECP Program on connectivity and productivity as the antidote to burnout. More to come!
American Academy of Pediatrics