The SOTC is your home within the American Academy of Pediatrics that will keep you abreast of emerging issues in pediatric telehealth and allow you to help shape its policy to reduce barriers, increase pediatric patient access and ensure quality of health care.
Here are just a few of the benefits you'll receive:
- Updates on publications, regulations, and positon papers affecting pediatric telehealth care providers. SOTC members also receive newsletters and webinar opportunities.
- Advance notice of Academy educational offerings on pediatric health care.
- Advocacy on payment for telehealth services by state, federal, and private payers. The Academy's unparalleled advocacy staff will work for you.
- Opportunities to lead your peers on telehealth issues unique to pediatrics. The SOTC is at the vanguard of making sure telehealth care accommodates pediatricians and the medical home.
- A Listserv, which provides easy access to the nearly 500 SOTC members.
- Mentorship opportunities (to become a mentor to those interested in offering telehealth or to seek a mentor).
For additional information, contact us here.
American Academy of Pediatrics