Understanding infection control practices are important for not only pediatricians, but the full pediatric practice team. The Project Firstline collaborative resources on this page can be beneficial and applicable to the full practice team and will be updated on an ongoing basis.
- AAP PediaLink Course: Infection Prevention and Control for Pediatric Clinics
- CDC Infection Control Videos & Social Media
- AAP: Improving Your Practice’s Ventilation During the Current Surge
Print Materials & Job Aids
Quality Improvement Resources
- Hospital Sepsis Program Core Elements– by CDC
- IPC in Pediatric Ambulatory Settings – AAP Policy Statement
- PPE Basics – by the American Nurses Association (ANA)
- Vaccination Safety – by ANA
- IPC in Schools – by ANA
- Healthcare Associated Infections – by ANA
- Disaster Preparedness – by ANA
- Pathogen Match Up Tool – by the Association for the Health Care Environment (AHE)
- The Role of Rural Healthcare Workers in Infection Control (Podcast) – NHMA/Salud America!
American Academy of Pediatrics