Click here to see the latest AAP COVID-19 Interim Guidance: Return to Sports recommendations.
The suite of parent resources below was created by the Institute for Healthy Childhood Weight and the Council on Sports Medicine and Fitness in partnership with the National Athletic Trainers' Association and American Medical Society for Sports Medicine to help inform decisions about return to youth sport during COVID-19.
AAP Healthy Children Articles:
- Youth Sports and COVID-19: Understanding the Risks
- Youth Sports Participation During COVID-19: A Safety Checklist
- Kids and Masks: Why Cloth Face Coverings Needed in Youth Sports During COVID-19
Printable Handouts - Healthy Children Pinterest
- Sports Safety Participation Checklist
- Cloth Face Coverings in Youth Sport
- Understanding Risk Related to Sports and COVID-19
- The latest COVID-19 guidance for pediatricians is available here.
American Academy of Pediatrics