Coding for Pediatrics, 2016
Welcome to the Online Access page for Coding for Pediatrics, 2016.
Coding for Pediatrics is an instructional manual and reference tool for use by primary care pediatricians, pediatric subspecialists, and others involved in the provision of care to children. The purpose of the manual is to support the delivery of quality care to children by providing the pediatric provider with the knowledge to best support appropriate business practices.
Purchasers of the book have full access to the appendices below, accessed via this page with a special access code that comes with the book.
For Online Access to previous editions see 2015 Edition, 2014 Edition, 2013 Edition, and 2012 Edition.
AAP Coding Webinars
CEU Quiz for Coding for Pediatrics, 2016
The following are all the links and documents referred to in Coding for Pediatrics, 2016.
- 1995 and 1997 Documentation Guidelines (See Appendix A)
- AAP Documentation Forms (See Appendix B-3)
- PATH Guidelines Fact Sheet (also see Appendix A)
- PCER (Primary Care Exception Rule)
- Chronic Care Management Worksheet (see Appendix B-7)
- Care Plan Oversight Encounter Worksheet (see Appendix B-8)
Quality Organizations and Resources:
Appendix B—Your Coding Toolkit: