This powerful problem-solver helps you keep current with infectious disease developments, practice state-of-the-art prevention, simplify diagnosis and disease management, and much more.
Red Book® Online key features include
- NEW! Diagnosis Detective. This exciting new feature that challenges users to solve a new infectious disease case every month.
- Outbreaks. Information and resource links are provided regarding current infectious disease outbreaks that affect the pediatric population in multiple U.S. states.
- Systems-based Treatment Table. This assists pediatricians in using antibiotic agents appropriately.
- Updates. New recommendations from the AAP or other national and international organizations.
- Visual Library. More than 2,700 infectious disease images are available for use in diagnosis and for presentations, including clinical manifestations, disease vectors and etiology.
- Vaccine Status Tables. Three comprehensive tables list the key elements of recently submitted, licensed, and recommended vaccines and biologics.
- Influenza resources. COID has compiled a comprehensive list of resources on influenza prevention and treatment in children and adolescents.
- Webinars. Access is provided to presentations from distinguished experts on important and timely pediatric infectious diseases topics.
- News. Breaking news related to pediatric infectious diseases and immunizations is posted, including new vaccine recommendations and more
- Errata. RBO is the official home for Red Book errata with detailed information about changes as well as PDF files for reference or printing.
AAP Members receive Red Book® Online as a benefit of membership.
Share Red Book® Online with your entire organization! For institution or practice-wide site licenses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information visit https://shop.aap.org/AAPPOCS/
- Published (frequency): Continual
- Type of Subscription: Rolling
- Term of Subscription: 24 Months
- AAP Product Code: ON2006
- ISSN Print: 1544-9300
- ISSN Online: 1544-9300
- Online Access Information:
- Red Book Online Home Page
- Availability: In Stock
- Duplicate payments will be automatically applied to the next subscription term unless otherwise instructed.
- Pricing and product specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Satisfaction Guarantee - You may cancel and receive a refund for the unserved portion of your subscription at any time.