The AAP Section on Advances in Therapeutics and Technology (SOATT) has opportunities for leadership roles.
Leadership responsibilities include:
- Reviews all relevant material before meetings. Makes contributions and voices objective opinions on issues.
- Attends all meetings and conference calls (1 face-to-face meeting in October each year - travel paid by AAP) (conference calls, 1 hour each quarterly).
- Takes the lead in Section activities appropriate to expertise and serves on a subcommittee as necessary.
- Carries out individual assignments made by the Chairperson and/or staff.
- Represents the Section in meetings of other Sections, Committees, or organizations as directed by the Academy.
- Serves as spokesperson on behalf of the Academy to the media, outside organizations, and others as requested by the Academy.
- Discloses potential conflicts of interest.
If you have questions about the positions, please contact us.