The Section focuses on educational and policy strategies to advocate for research on complementary and alternative therapies used in pediatrics.
Benefits of Membership
- Participation in annual section scientific and business meetings at the National Conference and Exhibition.
- Biannual e-newsletter and other education materials.
- Access to the Section team site containing information and resources for members.
- Networking opportunities through participation in listservs, Section subcommittees, Section meetings and face to face contact at Chapter, District, and national meetings.
- Access to AAP staff who can help answer questions and provide additional information on Academy activities.
- Opportunities to participate in educational program and policy development, consultation, and provision of technical assistance.
All members of the Section are eligible to participate on the SOIM email list. Content focuses on AAP Section information as well as clinical, educational, and research topics of relevance to membership. To sign up for the list, contact us.