Get involved with the SOPT today. Enhance your career by helping children.
SOPT membership is automatic with medical student, resident, and fellowship trainee national membership. For more information on national member benefits, visit ShopAAP and click on your current membership category.
Benefits of the Section on Pediatric Trainees include:
- access to the AAP Mentorship Program
- access to and the opportunity to submit to the SOPT News & Views Blog
- write for the SOPT Monthly Feature column in Pediatrics
- apply for volunteer leadership positions throughout the year
- apply to grants, scholarships, and awards
- submit a clinical case to the Section's Clinical Case Competition (held at the AAP National Conference and Exhibition)
- National Conference and Exhibition programming specific to each stage of your career
- networking opportunities with colleagues and AAP leaders
- participate in the SOPT Annual Advocacy Campaign
- access to various Section publications, to include Pediatric Interest Group resources, What's New (monthly e-newsletter) and much more…
American Academy of Pediatrics