The AAP partnered with Amazon to offer a special business account to AAP members. This account offers access to Amazon’s wide product selection, competitive prices, and free shipping on orders over $25.
AAP members can use the link below to set up an Amazon Business account. Then follow the welcome email instructions to complete the registration process.
- If you already have an Amazon Business account with access to the COVID-19 supply store, you do not need to create a new one through the AAP.
- If you already have a personal Amazon account tied to the email address the AAP has on file for you and want to create a new AAP Amazon Business account, please read through these FAQs carefully.
- Some vendors require proof of licensure before an order can be complete. Please provide the following information via email to the AAP Membership Team:
- Physician’s name (as it appears on the license)
- License number (as it appears, including any prefix/suffix, dashes or spaces)
- Primary shipping address (The address that will receive professional-use healthcare products. This address must be associated with the license holder listed and is required for verification.)
- Phone Number
- Email address associated with the AAP Amazon business account (note: this does not need to be the physician’s email, it could be an administrator, general practice email, etc.)
For questions regarding Account Registration, please contact Amazon Business Customer Support at email@example.com. For all other questions related to Amazon Business, please contact Amazon Business Customer Service.
American Academy of Pediatrics