Reserve your Member Benefit print copy today!
AAP Members* may request a print copy of Red Book 2024 ($175 value), in addition to Red Book Online ($185 annual value), as a member benefit.
A service fee of $20 will be applied at time of shipment. Orders will begin shipping in June 2024, and will ship to US addresses only.
*Medical Student Members, International Members, and Corresponding Fellows are not eligible for the print benefit.
Step 1: Log In and visit Product Activation Center
Step 2: Scroll and locate Red Book 2024 Member Benefit and click 'redeem'.
- An 'inactive' status indicates your membership has lapsed and you are no longer eligible. Click here to renew your membership.
Step 3: Select your preferred shipping address and click Continue. The Red Book 2024 Member Benefit will be shipped to US addresses only.
Step 4: Enter payment information for the $20 service fee and click Continue.
- Payment by credit card will not be charged until the order ships. Initial orders of Red Book 2024 will begin shipping in June 2024.
Step 5: Review your order information and click Place Order
Your order will be confirmed by email and will appear in Order History
Additional Shipping Information:
- You will not be able to change the shipping address through the AAP web site after you have placed your order. If you would like to change the shipping address, contact Member and Customer Care at email@example.com or by phone at 866- 843-2271.
- If you would like your order to be shipped to a destination outside of the United States, please contact Member and Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Initial orders of Red Book 2024 will begin shipping in June 2024. The service fee will not be charged to your credit card until the order ships.
Additional Member Benefit Information:
- AAP Members also receive access to Red Book Online as a member benefit.
- If your AAP membership is lapsed at the time of shipment, this member benefit becomes invalid, and your order will be cancelled. Log in to review your membership status and to pay your membership dues.
- Click here to learn more about the benefits of becoming an AAP Member.