NeoPIX continues to offer you new and updated neonatal content--crisp, clear images as a complimentary resource to neonatal teachers and practitioners. Be sure to check back for new postings and periodical status updates.
NeoPIX is a collection of photographs and images meant to be used freely by professionals caring for newborns. The materials have been donated and scanned at three grades of resolution: preview, projection and print ready.
New material will be added to the collection under the following guidelines:
- Unrestricted use of the material is granted to the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- It should contain no indentifiers (e.g. name, hospital,etc.)
- It is assumed that any material submitted has been obtained after consent , if necessary.
- The donor retains unrestricted use of the material.
- The image will be labelled with the content.
- The donor will be listed on the material.
- As the collection grows, any image may be replaced with one of higher quality.
Access to the images will be via the attached outline which is structured as an atlas. Peruse the outline and view the major categories and groups of images included.
If you wish to submit images, they should be of high quality, preferably copies, and submitted to:
David Clark M.D.
Chairman of Pediatrics
Children's Hospital at Albany Medical Center
Mail Code 88, C614
43 New Scotland Avenue
Albany, New York 12208
Ph 518 262-5333