(responsible for soliciting and slating candidates for the election cycle)
• 2 year term, begins in November 2013.
• Work is mostly done via e-mail, with 1 possible conference call.
• Slates are due by mid-January (only a 2 month job each year).
• The chairperson notifies the members elected and not elected when results are received in the Spring. Awards
(responsible for reviewing applicants received for the annual Outstanding Achievement Award and for the occasional Elizabeth M. Leistikow Memorial Award for Lifetime Achievement in Evidence-based Practice)
• 3 year term, begins in March 2014.
• Bulk of the work takes place in April and May.
• Work is mostly done via e-mail, with 1 possible conference call. Education - NEW
(responsible for assisting with NCE proposals and identifying new educational opportunities)
• 3 year term, begins November 2013.
• Bulk of work will be between January and April.
Please contact Vanessa Shorte
if you are interested in serving on any of these committees. All positions need to be filled in November.