Thank you for visiting our Web page. Are you a member of the AAP Section on Osteopathic Pediatricians (SOOPe)? If not, please join today! There are no dues to belong to the SOOPe if you are a member of the AAP but you receive a lot of important benefits:
- Connect with other AAP members who share your interests and professional goals.
- Receive the SOOPe newsletter containing AAP and Section news, as well as updates from the American College of Osteopathic Pediatricians and the American Osteopathic Association.
- Receive significant discounts on CME registration ($100.00 off) for joint-AAP/ACOP CME courses for osteopathic pediatricians.
- Special programming at the AAP National Conference where the SOOPe program gives you both AMA and AOA credit.
- Access the Section's Website – with current happenings and opportunities to get involved.
- Network with other pediatricians in order to become an even stronger advocate for children.
- Be part of an organization that is advocating for your needs within the AAP and the ACGME.
To activate your Section membership today, please complete this very short form at http://membership.aap.org/Application/AddSectionChapterCouncil.
Thank you for all that you do and for being a member of the AAP. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me email@example.com or our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grace Brouillette, DO, FAAP
SOOPe Membership Chairperson