COCIT is led by an 11-member Executive Committee. Members of the Executive Committee are elected by their peers within COCIT.
The FY18-19 COCIT Executive Committee is:
- Emily Webber, MD, FAAP, FABPM, Chairperson
- Gregg Alexander, DO, Vice Chairperson
- Sandy Chung, MD, FAAP, FACHE
- Alex Hamling, MD, MBA, FAAP
- Eric Kirkendall, MD, MBI, FAAP
- Ann Mann, MD, MBI, FAAP
- Heather O’Donnell, MD, FAAP
- Reza Sadeghian, MD, MBA, MSc, FAAP
- Eric Shelov, MD, MBI, FAAP
- Srinivasan Suresh, MD, MBA, FAAP
- Andy Wiesenthal, MD, SM, FAAP
- Stuart Weinberg, MD, FAAP, Immediate Past Chairperson
In addition to the elected members of the Executive Committee, COCIT has established strategic liaison relationships with other member groups within the AAP. These liaisons participate in Executive Committee meetings and play an active role in accomplishing the work of COCIT.