1. Health Tips For Families
These fact sheets are tools that provide important information to families about several health priorities.
2. Health Literacy: A Key To Understanding And Using Health Information
3. Healthy Children Are Ready To Learn
Improvements in family health literacy can have an impact at many levels, including the health of children, improved parenting, and staff wellness.
This fact sheet explains how to support comprehensive health services that benefit children's school readiness.
4. Growing Healthy: A Guide For Head Start Health Managers And Families About Healthy Active Living For Young Children (Nutrition)
This worksheet is helpful for encouraging families to start behaviors that will improve the health and wellness of everyone at home. The 5-2-1-0 message on healthy, active living is for everyone in the family.
5. Oral Health Tips For Families
Families can promote good oral health by knowing how to make sure that their families have healthy mouths and teeth and by helping their children learn good mouth and teeth habits.
6. The Well Visit Planner For Families
The Well Visit Planner is an Internet-based tool developed to improve well child care for children 4 months to 6 years of age by providing tools and resources to parents.
7. Mental Health Tips For Families
This resources helps families to understand that mental health includes their children's ability to understand and share feelings, have close and positive relationships, and explore and learn.