EQIPP Course (CME & MOC Part 4) (AAP Member: Free, Non-Member: $199)
EQIPP: Immunizations – Improve Your Practice Rates
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™: 28.00
- AAP Credit: 28.00
- MOC Part 4: 25.00
- NAPNAP Credit: 28.00
- Performance Improvement: 20.00
- Pharmacology Rx: 4.25
- Increasing immunization rates for any practice can be challenging. This EQIPP course is designed to identify immunization rates in your practice, barriers to immunization delivery systems and techniques to overcome those barriers through the use of clear aims that reflect expert principles and proven quality improvement methods and tools.
Boston University Webinar
HPV is Cancer Prevention
- Expires 4/18/2020
- This activity is a one hour recording of a webinar given by Drs Rebecca Perkins, Sharon Humiston, and Kristin Oliver discussing the most recent HPV associated cancer statistics and safety information, motivational interviewing tips for talking with parents, and the FDA’s decision to extend the use of the vaccine up to 45 years of age.
You Are the Key to HPV Cancer Prevention
CDC Medscape CME:
Train the Trainer
- See site for Continuing Education credit information
- Available for credit until 10/26/2019
- Provided in this presentation is up-to-date information on HPV infection/disease, HPV vaccine, ACIP recommendations, and ways to successfully communicate with patients and their parents about HPV vaccination. Find out how to reduce missed opportunities by recommending HPV vaccine the same way and same day you recommend other routinely recommended adolescent vaccines.