WE CARE: Implementing an Intervention to Address Social Determinants of Health in Pediatric Practices
Lead Researcher: Arvin Garg MD, MPH (Boston Medical Center)
WE CARE will test a practice-based intervention to:
1) Teach practices to identify local resources and develop resource referral information on six social needs for use at their practices;
2) Screen for unmet social needs; and
3) Make referrals to the resources developed in (1).
Summary of Study Design:
- National stepped wedge cluster Randomized Control Trial (RCT) design
- 12 national PROS practices
- PROS practices will enroll up to 180 parents at each practice.
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute for Child Health and Human Development (NICHD)
Click here to see a full listing of PROS publications.