Kathi J. Kemper, MD, FAAP is the Caryl J. Guth chair for holistic and integrative medicine at the Wake Forest University School of Medicine and the 2008 recipient of the inaugural Leadership Award from the
Integrative Pediatrics Council. Dr Kemper is recognized internationally as the leading authority on holistic, integrative and complementary therapies for children. Her expertise is frequently sought out by media outlets such as USA Today, Parenting magazine, and ABC News.
Dr Kemper Twitter account
Mental Health, Naturally: The Family Guide to Holistic Care for a Healthy Mind and Body
A first-of-its-kind, comprehensive family guide to safe, affordable, effective, nonprescription therapies for mental well-being. In Mental Health, Naturally, internationally-recognized holistic health expert and pediatrician Dr. Kathi J. Kemper presents natural, affordable, safe, and effective treatments for mental health issues such as ADHD, depression, anxiety, stress, and substance abuse.
With up-to-date research, illustrative examples, and a practical approach for individuals and families, Mental Health Naturally offers:
An overview and greater understanding of mental health disorders affecting children, teens, and adults.
- Fundamental strategies for improving and even preventing mental health issues, including exercise, sleep, nutrition, supplements, environment, stress management, and communication.
- Therapies that go beyond the fundamentals, such as herbs, homeopathy, massage and bodywork therapy, acupuncture, and more.
- Tips on becoming an advocate for mental health in your family and community.
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58110-310-6
- Product Code: CB0054
- Publication Date: January 15, 2010
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 621
- Trim Size: 9 inches x 6 inches
- Publisher: American Academy of Pediatrics