Not a member yet? Become an AAP Member today
Visit AAP Membership for more information on how to join thousands of colleagues in the mission of health and well-being for all children.
Are you a child health provider living outside the US? AAP has an International Membership! Become a member of the globally recognized leader in pediatrics. AAP Membership allows you the opportunity to access current pediatric content, information, and education developed by experts in every area of pediatric medicine.
With AAP International Membership, you can:
- Access the latest in pediatrics and infectious diseases with Red Book Online
- Read the most cited journal in the field, Pediatrics
- Save money with member discounts on AAP products, publications, and courses
- Take advantage of the lifelong eLearning center through your subscription to PediaLink
- Improve practice efficiency and patient care through online practice support resources
- Distinguish yourself as a pediatric expert with the AAP International Member Certificate
- Save money through member advantage programs for car rentals
- Access early member registration for the National Conference & Exhibition
- Identify and eliminate practice gaps with AAP EQIPP quality improvement online courses
- Receive timely information from AAP News (includes breaking news alerts and weekly AAP News OnCall).
Join an AAP Section
The Academy provides its Section members a platform for professional development and international networking.
Support AAP's Global Child Health Efforts
You have the power to change a life. The AAP is dedicated to the health of all children and the pediatric professionals who care for them. Your gift today makes that possible.
Spread the Word
- Stay informed by following @AAPGlobalHealth on Twitter
- Familiarize yourself with global frameworks like the Sustainable Development Goals and Convention of the Rights of the Child
- Advocate for US government policies and funding that support global health and development
- Promote global health education in medical schools, residency programs, CME and AAP Chapters
Get in touch with us here.