AAP International Resources
Visit our International Resources website to download a variety of learning materials at no cost, including our Global Immunization Advocacy Curriculum and translated versions of Helping Babies Survive materials in 25+ languages.
Access the Academy’s latest global health policy statements and publications:
- Building Pediatric Societies’ Capacity to Improve Immunization Systems: A Spotlight on Indonesia and Nigeria
- The Role of Pediatricians in Global Health
- The Effects of Armed Conflict on Children
- The Pivotal Role of the International Medial Graduate
- Work Experiences and Satisfaction of International Medical School Graduates
- ICATCH – An AAP section-supported grantmaking program, the International Community Access to Child Health (ICATCH), provides financial and technical support to starting or expanding services or trainings that improve child health in resource-limited communities outside the US.
- India Giani Fund – An AAP-supported program, the India Giani Fund, offers support to India-based pediatricians with a subspecialty in neonatology.
- ICPEM – Access recordings from the 2020 International Conference in Pediatric Emergency Medicine (ICPEM), sponsored by King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre, Alfaisal University, and the AAP.