The CPT® 2024 Professional Edition codebook covers hundreds of code, guideline and text changes and features:
- CPT® Changes, CPT® Assistant, and Clinical Examples in Radiology citations — provides cross-referenced information to popular AMA resources that can enhance your understanding of the CPT® code set.
- A comprehensive index — locate codes related to a specific procedure, service, anatomic site, condition, synonym, eponym or abbreviation quickly.
- Anatomical and procedural illustrations — help improve coding accuracy and understanding of the anatomy and services/procedures discussed.
- Overall codebook table of contents —enable a quick search of the entire codebook’s content for quick access.
- Section table of contents — provide a useful tool to navigate effectively and quickly through each section’s codes.
- Complete list of the additions, deletions and revisions for codes and code descriptors — provide a summary and quick reference of the 2024 changes in the codes without having to compare editions.
- Multiple appendices — offer additional information for modifiers, add-on codes, images vascular families, re-sequenced codes, MAAAs and PLA services, COVID-19 vaccines and administration codes, and digital medicine-services taxonomy.
- New Appendix S — Artificial Intelligence Taxonomy (AI) for Medical Services and Procedures — provide guidance for classifying various AI applications of AI for medical services and procedures.
- New Appendix T — Synchronous Telemedicine Service Rendered Via Telephone or Other Real-Time Interactive Audio-Only Telecommunications System—–list all audio-only telemedicine CPT® codes.
- Comprehensive E/M code selection tables — aid physicians and coders in assigning the most appropriate evaluation and management codes.
- ISBN-13: 978-1-64016-284-6
- Product Code: MA1131
- Publication Date: October 22, 2023
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 1268
- Publisher: American Medical Association
- Availability: In Stock