If you are working on a project that focuses on implementing components of the pediatric medical home and would like to be featured on the National Resource Center for Patient/Family-Centered Medical Home (National Resource Center) Web site, complete the application below.
In order to be considered for inclusion on the National Resource Center Web site, you may either complete the application electronically or by via Microsoft Word® document available for download below.
The application will ask for the following:
- Name and contact information
- Organizational information
- Information about what medical home tenets were implemented throughout the project
- Target population
- Project's goals, objectives, and essential activities
- Evidence supporting the project
- Results and replicability of the project
Applications will be reviewed by a multi-disciplinary oversight workgroup consisting of pediatric clinicians and family advocates.
Download the Selection Criteria.
American Academy of Pediatrics