Shared Decision Making
- Birth to 5: Watch Me Thrive Screening Passport - Can be printed and used as an interactive tool with parents (also available in Spanish).
- Books Build Connections – A toolkit that includes links to multiple resources that can be used to share anticipatory guidance, promote early literacy and engage parents.
- The Boston Basics – A campaign with resources for families to encourage more positive interaction between children, parents, and other caregivers.
- Bright Futures Family Materials - Strategies and resources for every stage of child development and a children's activity book (also available in Spanish).
- Center for Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation – Offers diverse tip sheets to support social-emotional development in infants and toddlers.
- Child Development – Website with information and resources on developmental screening and child mental health, with resources and handouts for providers and families on positive parenting, developmental screening, mental health, and more.
- Emotional Development Poster – AAP Poster than can be hung in your practice to encourage conversations about emotional development.
- Engaging Parents Through the Magic of Everyday Moments – Videos and tip sheets for parents to support their child's development (also available in Spanish).
- Essentials for Parenting Toddlers and Preschoolers – Includes videos and activities to teach positive parenting skills.
- Fostering Healthy Social and Emotional Development in Young Children – Tip sheets for families with information on social emotional milestones at various ages and a poster.
- InfoAboutKids.org – Science-based information for caregivers and health care providers about physical, social, emotional, and cognitive development.
- Learn the Signs. Act Early - Information on developmental milestones in checklists, brochures, apps and booklets for parents (also available in Spanish).
- Milestones Matter: 10 to Watch for by Age 5 - Information on developmental milestones for parents from the AAP (also available in Spanish).
- Talking is Teaching – Resources for parents, including videos and tip sheets, to support early childhood development.
- Vroom – App, tip sheets, daily texts, and other resources with brain-building activities parents can do with their children. Includes handouts that health care providers can print and give to families.
- Your Child's Growth Brochure - A customizable family handout on developmental milestones (also available in Spanish) available to Pediatric Care Online subscribers.
- ZERO TO THREE – Website with numerous resources that parents can use to understand and support their child's development.
Social Determinants of Health