Section Membership is open to the following Member types:
- Candidate Members
- Corresponding Fellows
- Fellowship Trainees
- Honorary Fellows
- International Members
- Medical Students
- National Affiliates
- Senior Members
- Specialty Fellows
Medical Students, Residents and Fellowship Trainees - $0*
All other National member types - $40*
Section Affiliates - $20
*In addition to national dues
Section Affiliate Membership
- Licensed physicians not eligible for AAP membership who reside outside the borders of the United States and Canada.
- Licensed physicians who are eligible for AAP International membership but who are only interested in SOGH affiliate membership.
- Licensed physicians who are involved in the care of children in countries outside the United States or Canada.
- Credentialed or sponsored allied professionals and other interested professionals including: registered nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, social workers, psychologists and midwives who care for children and families internationally as well as in the United States and Canada.
- Honorary members who are invited by the Section Executive Committee and who consist of physicians and others who have made life long contributions and/or significant achievements working for the health of children worldwide in accordance with the Sections’ strategic goals.
All Affiliate applicants must submit:
· A copy of curriculum vitae
· A copy of applicable license, diploma or certificate.